Don't Care

You know what? I don't care anymore, like at all, I don't care what people think of me or whats happening at school, I don't care about your problems. Because caring is one of the things that go me into this mess! Yes I care about certain things but heres the deal don't push your problems onto me, I need to tend to my problems first and then maybe if I have time I will care about yours. I need to focus on myself and no one else! Because for long time my problems have been consistently put down on the bottom of the list, you know the part of the never ending list? The part that never gets sorted? So for once I will focus on myself! I think that sounds fair to me! Honestly if you have any problems that you want sorted go talk to someone other than me, yes for certain people I will help them, but that will be on my terms no one elses!
Thanks for listening

Comments

Popular Posts