Movie Review: Soul Surfer

Last night I went and saw the movie Soul Surfer, I first read the book when I was 12 and loved it! So I have been waiting for the movie for a while and it did not disapoint!
For those who haven't heard of Soul Surfer or Bethany Hamilton here is a quick overview of the story: Bethany is well on her way to becoming a pro surfer when she loses her arm in a shark attack, since then she has managed to become a pro surfer and spreads the word of god when ever and where ever she can. The movie shows the main events leading up to the attack and how it not only affected her but everyone around her. It also shows her many struggles in getting back on the board and being a pro surfer.
Best Bit: I LOVED the whole movie, it is a really great film, I loved how they included some christian artists on the sound track, such as Britt Nicole.
Worst Bit: Though the film was great it wasn't centered around god as much as the book or documentry but this is understandable.
Who to Bring: me, my mum and sisters went to see it and we all loved it, though there were 2 guys in the cinema who seemed to enjoy it too, so I think anyone will enjoy it.
Heres the link to the movie trailer here and the offical movie site here. So if you can please check it out you won't regret it!

Comments

Popular Posts