Families and a post for Maddy

I have 4 families, you see sure I'm not biologically related to every single person in each of the families, but still I have 4 families. I have my immeadiate family which includes my mum, dad and two sisters. Then I have my extended family which includes, my aunties, uncles, grandparents and cousins. Then I have my friend family, which is the family I have 'made', it has all my friends in it and its the family I have chosen to be apart of. Finally I have my christian family, I only know a small amount of the people in this family, as it is made up of all the people who are christians on this earth. Each of these families are combined in areas and sure in the last family I may not have met every single person in it, but I know that they will help in times of need.

Today is someone in my christian family's birthday, her name is Kelly, and though I have never met her, I read her blog and feel like I know her in person. For her birthday Kelly requested that everyone blog about her daughter Maddy whom she lost to SIDS at the beginning of the year, to get the message out about SIDS. Maddy was (and still is) a beautiful girl and I know she is missed on earth, Kelly is one of the strongest people I have ever known, each morning she gets up and continues with her life even when, a huge part of it is missing. I just know Maddy is very proud of her mum and dad for spreading the word about sids and continuing their lives. So on that note here is a beautiful picture of Maddy. Please go over to her blog and say hi, her blog is one of the best outthere!

Comments

Popular Posts