5 more days

I have 5 more days of school left and its strange I don't want it to end, I really don't know why considering school days aren't something I have enjoyed (I was the student that was always bullied) but for some reason I am sad to see them go. Maybe its because it has been the one consistent thing that has happened for the past 14 years of my life? Or maybe because deep down I actually like school? I don't know why but I am sad to see them. So here are a few things I am going to miss about school:
  • The teachers, most of the teachers I have had have been good and kinda cool, always willing to help out and have been great mentors to me.
  • The peer groups I have made, its sad that after this year that they will all be faces on my facebook page whom I haven't seen for awhile and I mean yes they are the people I am graduating with but after a few years I know (and its sad to think about) I will have lost touch with most (or a good group) of them and the next time I will see them is at my schools 10 year get together (will we even have one of them?!) where we show each other pictures of our husbands/partners and families (and in my case cats haha) and brag about the jobs we have.
  • Not being able to muck around and annoy (and drive them mad) the teachers. There are a few teachers that I like to annoy on a regular basis and its going to be sad not being to annoy them,I don't know if they will miss me though!
  • Seeing my friends every day. It means that I will actually have to make an effort to see them.
But of course there are a few things that I won't miss about school such as:
  • The early mornings!
  • Sport/PE I am suprised that I haven't failed it at all, considering how bad I am at it.
  • Exams self explained exams are the worst things to do at school.
  • Bullying, all work places have a strict no bullying policy so its safe to say I won't be bullied once school is over.
  • Lectures from teachers.
So with school coming to an end, I know I will leave it with mixed feelings but its time to focus on the future.

Comments

Popular Posts