My Blog My Story

Sometimes when I need to breath and relax I read my past blog posts, its strange how I get so caught up in writing them that I never get read them and the story held within the post. Its the best story of all, I can tell how I was feeling that day just through the post. My blog is story of my life so far and its personal to me. The reality is that I blog for ME only ME I don't care if I don't have any readers its a place for me to poor my heart out to the world. I want to make a mark on this world and this is one of my ways of doing it no matter how small it is. So here are few reasons why I started to blog:
  • One of my (adult) friends did it and I thought I would give it go, though I haven't blogged regulary until this past year.
  • I needed a place to share my thoughts and views.
  • I wanted to further my writing and this was the best way (for me) to do it.
  • I thought it would be great to look back on past posts to see how much I have grown.
These are just are a few of my reasons I would defiently consider blogging if you wanted a creative outlet. There is no limit to what you can or can't blog! I know of blogs that are a story and each post is a new chapter, there are recipe and craft blogs. Its really up to you.

Comments

Popular Posts