Goals *update*

A while ago (ok it was in June) I posted a list of my goals and never got round to reviewing them until now. My goals were the following:
  • Build my confidence.
  • Smile more.
  • Graduate high school.
  • Get into either TAFE or a traineeship, after school. Then get work in the area of Customer Service.
  • Put myself out there more.
I managed to complete the following:



  • Build my confidence.
  • Smile more.
  • Graduate high school.
  • Get into either TAFE or a traineeship, after school. Then get work in the area of Customer Service.
  • Put myself out there more.
Yes I managed to do all of them! For starters I have grown alot confident in the fact that I have learned to speak my mind and managed to get a job :) I am also smiling more and are generally alot happier now. I did graduate high school which I was very proud of my self for surviving it. I got accepted into tafe in september (I haven't gotten work in the area of customer service yet but that was to help me focus on the big picture) which helped me put myself out there more because it gave my confidence and the realisation that I could do anything if I put my mind to it.

I never expected to complete all my goals when I set them but I did. Though some of them I will always need to focus on (like smiling more and bulding my confidence in myself) but I am glad I did focus and achieve them. I think this just proves to me that I can achieve anything I put my mind to over time. Now all I need to do is write new goals for the new year (I will post them when I do but it probably won't be for a few weeks)

Comments

Popular Posts