No Regrets

At the beginning of the year my New Years Resolution was to a guy free year, that meant that I wasn't going to date anyone. I wanted to focus on me and getting through my last year of high school and getting into TAFE (all of which I did). But looking back on my New Years Resolution I realise that I just wanted to live this year with no regrets and a part of me knew that if I got involved with a guy I would have some regrets. I admit that I did get side tracked at the beginning of the year, but I didn't break my resolution and instead those experiences made me stronger. I wanted to live my life with no regrets and I have. I have tried my hardest in every subject and proved to not only myself but others that I could acheive my dreams. So when it comes the time to make a New Years Resolution for next year decided to live with no regrets you might just suprise yourself with what you can do.

Comments

Popular Posts