It's Thursday so confess

I'm not afraid to admit that I have been doing alot less blogging than I have been wanting, but anyway I am going to make up for that now! One of the blogs I read Loves Of Life did a post called It's Tuesday so Confess of course I realise that I am 2 days late to steal this idea, I actually read this post yesterday due to the fact she is in America (which is where on of my friends is leaving to go to today) and I am in Australia, but I am going to do It's Thursday so Confess. So here are my confessions.

I spend far to much time on the computer, most days I am on it for at least a few hours and when I'm not on it I'm on my iPod. Though I can happily go without it for a week when I go camping, go figure.

I watch Degrassi: The Next Generation, when its on and if I miss an episode I will catch up online. Its my weakness and the story lines are actually decent and realistic (most of the time!).

I always tell people I'm Christian after I've gotten talking to them for awhile, its kind of hard to not bring it up as I am involved in a church and I have always got something happening linked to it. I went door knocking at the local uni (where the church meets) on Monday night and had an awesome time, before that there was the Sunday night service and we had a meal after it and last thursday there was a stall I helped on at the uni O-Day and last night I had a bible study which was fun. I love being involved in the church and wouldn't have it any other way.

As many of you know I go to two churches well the church I go to in the day, I don't fit in at all ( I realised this a few weeks ago). Honestly if it wasn't for the fact that my parents dragged me to the service I wouldn't go at all. My parents keep saying I need to give it more time and I have given it 5 weeks and 2 of those weeks were good the rest not so good. I spent a church picnic on Sunday playing cut the rope on my iPod its safe to say that I didn't have fun. For now I'm going to ride it out and live for Sunday nights where I can be myself, but who knows what will happen in the future.

I want/need to get my drivers license but I haven't driven at all since December and its driving (no pun intended)me mad. Hopefully I will be able to beg dad to take me out tomorrow.

I HATE IT when people type my name without the capital 'E' (so its erin instead of Erin) I have no idea why but it always seems to make me feel less important.

I am sure I can thing of other things to confess, but for now these are things that have been on my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts