10 things that have made me smile this past week :)

I haven't done this for awhile but I thought it would be fun to start it up again so here are 10 things that have made me smile this past week.
  1. Picking up an awesome pair of flats for only $12.
  2. Talking to a friend on facebook and mentioning that my Dad was watching a German documentry and they immeadiatly begin writing German (I couldn't help but smile!).
  3. Feeling my kittens (Chickpea's) fur when she brushed against my leg whenever I'm on the computer.
  4. Counting down the days to the new season of Dance Academy and realising that it starts on Monday (its one of the things that I never thought I would be into but love it).
  5. Getting called slighty trendy by my sis.
  6. Seeing my auntie's and uncle's new house (it is really nice I want to live there haha:D)
  7. My Mum having her day off on Friday (my day off from TAFE) instead of Wednesday (when she normally has it), it was nice to spend time with her.
  8. Picking up my watch which was sent off to get repared afer 6 weeks of not having it (I was wearing one of my sister's many watches).
  9. Picking up a garden gnome for my Mum for only $4 (she has a collection of mushroom garden ornaments and has always wanted a gnome).
  10. Making my little sister laugh randomly :)

Comments

Popular Posts