Letters to my future husband

A few years ago I was reading a book (it was one of these books not sure what one) and the main charcter begins to write letters to her future husband saying little things like how I am praying for you etc, I always thought this was an awesome idea but never got around to doing it, till now. Last month I decided that not only should I begin to pray for my future husband but write letters to him, so I bought a notebook and covered it with some paper and wrote my first letter to him. I honestly just intend to write letters in the book whenever I am inspired too so far it only has two letters in it but I know that by the time my wedding day comes around it will be filled. I honestly think that every girl should do this as not only is it a great 'journal' as such but can you imagine your husbands face when you give it to him?!

Images gotten from The letter 4

Comments

Popular Posts