Future Careers

When I was younger I wanted to be so many things: a hair dresser, a florist, a vet, a dancer, a childcare worker, famous (don't we all?!), a singer I wanted to be so many of these, but the one thing I have always wanted to be and will never change? A Mum, I want to experience looking at my child(ren) for the first time and feeling love come over me for this small person that belongs me, I want to bring up my child(ren) in the best way possible, I want to teach them how to cook, how to be creative and how to read. I want to experience seeing them go off to school and hosting their birthday parties. I know its a long way off yet but I can't wait for it to happen.

The thing is as you grow older your interests change and so does the job you want to do when your older. I want to do something completey different than what I wanted to do when I was younger and so much more. I want to publish a book, tell people that they can beat anxiety and depression even if at the time it seems impossible, I want to write my story out on paper (even if no one reads it) prove to people I am worth something and never be afraid to tell people all about God.  The thing is I have no idea what I will be doing in 10 years time, but I do know whatever I will be doing I will make sure I am doing it to the best of my ability and enjoying the small things along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts