Waiting for God to Provide

My life at the moment is far from where I want it to be. Most days I just wish I could bang my head on the keyboard (or another hard surfice) and forget how hectic my life is. I still haven't found a job and each knockback just makes me more discouraged I just know when school goes back next week I will go stir crazy! My Grandma is still in the hospital and hates there but its the right place for her to be I aim to go with Mum when she visits as the visits are the highlights of her day (sad but true) and I know Mum likes having the support from me.

Its hard at the moment as I honestly have no idea what to do or what I should be doing. I do have a few things to do that I keep putting off but its mostly boring things which can be done anytime and face it when I am going stir crazy they are sure to look interesting!

But heres the thing maybe where I am is where God wants me to be? Maybe he is just putting the finishing touches on the perfect job for me? Maybe I am out of work to help Mum with Grandma? I honestly just need to trust God during this time and I KNOW with his help I will get through this hard time because I have seen God ALWAYS PROVIDES.

Comments

Popular Posts