10 things that have made me smile this past week

I thought I would do a post on things that have made me smile this past week as honestly I am uninspired and I don't particulary want to go on a rant about a few things that have happened this past week.
  1. Finishing off my 18th Birthday invites. They look very me and were worth all my effort :)
  2. Spending time with my Mum one on one which is always nice.
  3. Seeing my parents celebrate 20 years of marriage.
  4. Dancing around the house with my sisters.
  5. Spending some time out in the garden weeding, of course Chickpea had to 'help' by digging in the places I pulled some weeds out of.
  6. Having a coffee with Dad.
  7. Having a few nights of decent sleep
  8. Realising that in less than a month I will be 18 (since when did time go so fast?!)
  9. My appetite slowly coming back, I managed to catch the flu and one of the symptons was not being hungry so actually wanting to eat is nice.
  10. Generally just feeling alot better and getting over the flu. When I had the flu I was miserable and tired and there  were times when even the smallest amount light would give me the biggest headache so finally feeling functional is great :)

Comments

Popular Posts