(Very) Small Steps

Things are hard and I have shread alot of tears and I know there are still more to come. I want to stay in bed all day but still I get up and get dressed even if I just spend the day reading on the couch as I know it can only get better. Truthfully though every time I think life can't get worse it does, I stacked it in the shops on Saturday and managed to bruise both my knee bones so both my knees are black and blue and yes I know I bruised the bone I bruised my left knee bone when I was 11 and I thought it was just the skin that was bruised but after 2 weeks it was still sore and the doctor took one look at it and said I had bruised the bone and they both feel the same and I heard them crack on the tiles as I slipped (stupid patch of water and gripless boots!). They hurt early in the mornings and at night but as long as I don't run or do anything majorly physically I am fine. I have been listening to music and doing small things towards my goal of eventually returning to the work force (though part time) I have an appointment with a psychologist next Thursday who seems really nice so I am praying that goes well. I need to take steps and no matter how small the steps I am still working towards employment and thats all that matters.

Comments

Popular Posts