Two cats are better than one

Today my family and I celebrated 4 years of having Maddy and Tom. I find it hard to be believe that its been only 4 years as they managed to find their ways in our hearts. Tom is the last thing I see before I go to sleep and often the first thing I see when I wake up (and sometimes he wakes me up!). Maddy is a mischief maker and likes to sit in high traffic areas in the house (I am suprised I haven't tripped over her more!). But they make me smile and even on the worst of days help me get out of bed. They have helped me get over Chickpea's death and I know without them it would've been much harder. Though I plan on adopting a kitten when I get work they will always be my number one cats. The rings very true with these guys two cats are better one and I doubt I will ever just have one cat it will always be two because of them.



Comments

Popular Posts