Nothing is ever a suprise to God

I'm not going to lie I am seriously having trouble seeing where God wants me at the moment and I doubt I will ever truely see where God wants me until after it all settles.

When I was in year 10 we had to choose subjects for year 11 and pretty much pick what way we wanted our future to go. I wanted to work in childcare so I tried to choose subjects that worked with that along with computing as it would give me more points to get into TAFE on one of the grid lines the only option was Business Studies (it was either that or phys ed studies which there was no way on earth I was going to do that). I was unsure of it but thought why not I'm sure it will be useful at some stage in my life. Year 11 I was still certain I wanted to work in childcare so when it came to select the subjects for the following year I just switched Politics and Law to art and kept the rest the same. I went through the first half of Year 12 still thinking that I wanted to work in Childcare. Then I had a two week exam break and for a girl who only had one exam meant I had 9 days of 'holidays' my parents had other ideas though. So it was decided I would spend the other 9 days doing work experience at a council this made me realise that I really didn't have the patience for kids and was much suited for admin work. Even thought at the time of choosing my subjects for year 11, I had no desire to study business after school God planned that I would.

Because of that event (or events) I know that I am right where God wants me to be. We should never doubt God though its easy to. So regardless of how hard it is for the time being I know when the time is right God will give me a job.

Comments

Popular Posts