Work Experience Update

  • Never a dull moment
  • Busy but fun
  • Living off caffiene (love it how the building not only has tea and coffee but Coke Zero too )
  • Helping the professor by finding documents on Mental Health and young adults for a paper
  • Haven't stacked it on the stairs (yet)
  • Anxiety has stayed away
  • Good to be working and feel needed/wanted
  • Praying I get a job at the university
  • Love the people who I work with
  • Getting weird looks by uni students 
  • I walk in confident and walk out confident
  • Can't wait to go back
  • Creating lots of documents and putting data in them from feedback forms
  • Love getting dressed up for work every morning (hello cute heels which I bought for when I got a job but haven't had a chance to wear them until now)
  • Finding my feet
  • Only moving forward

Comments

Popular Posts