Waiting

The hardest thing about unemployment is the waiting. You wait for jobs to come to up that match what you are looking for so you can apply to them, you wait for phone calls about interviews, you wait for the interview to come and spend a good hour getting ready plus travel time and finally you wait to see if you have the job or not. Its a waiting game and it doesn't go quickly either on average it can be anywhere from 1 day (in extremely rare cases) or 1 month to find out if you have an interview or not then it can be be anywhere from 1day to 1 week to find out if you have the job or not. Its a long wait and in a world where we're used to getting everything now, it can be a learning curve.

Then you have the waiting time that needs to be filled this is the hardest part for me. There is only so many days a girl can take watching movies and being lazy and if you don't fill those days then you get depressed and it goes downhill from there. This past week I have been boardering on depressed and fine, I have spent the bulk of my days at home because I have no money and my sleep has been off for some reason. Thursdays are my worst day as every Thursday I always feel 'down' and nothing helps me get out of that feeling, the rest of the days can be bad but I never reach as low as I do on Thursdays.

I posted this on my Facebook page on Thursday: The hardest part of trusting God with your future is when you have no idea what you should be doing then you realise that this is all in God's plan.
As much as I hate waiting, its all in God's plan for me and I know the reward will be worth it. I know that some days and weeks will be harder than others its just learning to stay focused on the big picture and 100% trusting in God.

Comments

Popular Posts