Living Happily Never After

I love fairy tales like every little girl I dreamed of the day my prince would sweep me off my feet and we would live happily ever after. Life isn't like that sure I still hope to be swept off my feet by a prince but not to live happily ever after. Life has never been straightforward for me and I have always been jealous of people who have life easy, for me every thing has its own complications and I guess thats something that makes me me. I have let go that one day all my problems will be solved and I'll live happily ever after instead I have learnt to accept that I'll live to tell the tale and when I look back I will be proud of myself.
I live one day at time as for me the case always goes that just when I think my life is making sense something happens that shatters it and I start from the ground up. This has been the case for as long as I can remember and I doubt it will change, sure to some people my life looks good, great even but you don't have to scratch much under the surface to see that I have almost reached breaking point one to many times and survived.
Today I felt my life shatter again and instead of freaking out I tried to act calm and thought to myself 'well God knows what he's doing' when someone commented that I was taking the news quite well I simply said 'It's in God's hands and I'll live'. Yes I was (and still am) freaking out but I'll survive it and it's all apart of God's plan for me.
I doubt my life will ever be easy and I will live happily every after but hey for now living happily never after with God knowing what he's doing sounds good.

Comments

Popular Posts