Changes are in the air

There's a change in the air, I have no idea what but I can feel it. I can feel it, like Christmas the tinkling of bells that are starting to creep into the stores and entering our houses with the start of purchasing presents for our loved ones.
I am ready for the next stage of my life and ready to leave my past behind once again. I will say this many times but planning is overrated, I am over with planning which seems stupid to say that, as I have just bought a diary for next year.
I am Thankful for so much lately, thankful for great friends and God for allowing me to develop more friendships, thankful to my family for being there for me and accepting that sometimes I need more support and other times to be left alone, and thankful to be able to lock myself away from the world at times.
Alfie has started hunting so far I have gotten 2 mice, a rat (which was still alive when he brought it in and as a result is now somewhere in the house) and 2 lizards all delivered to me! As much as I love him I really don't need another mouse or rat or lizard. Yes I might've screamed and jumped on a chair when the lizard crawled into my room (I swear it looked like a small (ok a very small) snake!).
I am still praying and waiting to see what God has in store for me next and I'm ok with that. For now I am trying to focus on my driving and praying that I pass my test when the time comes.

Comments

Popular Posts