Hot happenings

Its been getting awfully hot around here thankfully our air con is working well so I have reclaimed my spot on the couch right where one of the vents hit me and not moving! Alfie hasn't been coping the heat well either he tends to play around in the early morning then as soon as it gets hot he comes in and sleeps until 5.00pm/6.00pm and then he's out to play again (or to stalk the chickens or whatever else he does). I thought because he was found up north (where its hot all year round and gets extremely hot in summer) he would be fine with the heat but no he hates it! Of course this means that he is more likely to sit on a chair near me or want cuddles under the air con so now complaining from me :)
Tomorrow is going to be cooler which will be nice, as we have a church picnic near the river after church. Today we went to a school fete where the other pastor chaplains at and we only lasted 40 minutes before the heat forced us to go to a nearby shopping centre to get relief!
I have been really slack with posting how my job search is going and the truth is its not. I have had 2 interviews one I thought I did really well at but didn't get it and another where I knew I couldn't cope working there, the interview was 5 minutes long and it was the worst interview I have ever had it was pretty much them telling me if I got the job what would be expected of me and that was it nothing about my experience or what I am like as a person so I walked out knowing that it wasn't the job for me. Also what is it with companies emailing you to tell you don't have the job?! I am seriously over that, if you make an effort to get dressed up and prepare for an interview they should at least call you to let you know you don't have the job. It just doesn't leave me with a good impression on how the company deals with confrontation. Sorry but if I do something wrong or aren't acting right ect I want to be told and I can take criticism and apply it. To me its no big deal, I want to know what I can improve on when it comes to work and if I get an email telling me I didn't get the job I feel like I can't ask for feedback unlike over the phone where I can.
So I am honestly praying for a job before Christmas. All I want for Christmas is a decent job and my 2nd phase of my learners driving permit that's it if I get those things I will be happy. I know God has set aside the perfect job for me its just a matter of finding it. Both my parents have found their perfect jobs so I know God has a perfect job for me out there.

Comments

Popular Posts