God Provides

Today I had to run errands (yes Erin had to run errands - I have heard that one before!) as I am going away this weekend and today was the only day I could as I got my youth allowance (my only source of income) now I was dreading running them as I knew I would spend most of it on these errands (getting a script filled, buying sunscreen, shampoo, kitten food, etc. the list goes on!) which would leave me around $80 for the next 2 weeks to live off. As I was leaving the shops after going over my budget and calculating that I would only have $60 to live off so I decided to check my account balance which was over a $100 more than what I thought this really puzzled me so as soon as I get home I bring up my account details and I realised that for some reason I got a bonus of $110 which explained the extra money despite spending more than what I thought I would. Once again God provided me with not only enough money to run my errands but extra to help with whatever other expenses will come up (praying that there won't be much! Saying that having a kitten is expensive).
I am sure I have mentioned this before but when I was younger my dad lost his job and he had to work odd jobs and we lived pay check to pay check and struggled to pay the bills at times. But every time it got really tough someone would leave money in our letterbox or on our doorstep anonymously or someone we knew would hand us money saying they felt it was the right thing to do. Growing up I always knew God provided and honestly receiving this bonus today when I needed it most just reassured me of that.

Comments

Popular Posts