One of those days

I am having one of those days you know those days when you have no energy and just want to do nothing? Today I have started a craft project for a friends birthday which is next week (its a variety of little things for her that I know she will love), watched some tv shows (Red Band Society and Parks and Recreation are my current go toos), eaten some M&M's (ok fine a bag of them because a girl needs chocolate some times!) and read the news in between making sure Rikki isn't causing trouble.
I have also spent the morning trying to work out who to call regarding the pedestrian railway crossing up the road from me that has malfunctioned (it won't shut up regardless of if there is a train going or not!) it turns out Mainroads are extremely helpful and will even go out of the way to help you because there is no freight train crossing hotline (can that be a thing because I have Googled it and nothing came up). So hopefully the pedestrian railway crossing will start functioning again normally so I won't have to hearing the beeping warning you there is a train and not to cross when there is not.
I am now contemplating baking brownies (chocolate people its amazing stuff!) or checking out Seek which is bound to be annoying but its what you do when you want a job (that and pray for the phone to ring). I also should keep working on my Friday Favourites post for this week but I might wait to do that while the X Factor grand final is on tonight (I don't care who wins since Reigan got eliminated last week). I seem to be having one of those days now if only I could get out of my daze and focus!

Comments

Popular Posts