Thankful

I am thankful for parents who are understanding even though under the surface they are going 'not again! Not another anxiety relapse?!'
I am thankful for friends who take me out for cake at San Churros.
I am thankful for the kind messages and words of encouragement people have given me throughout this hard time.
I am thankful for being able to go away this weekend on church camp and enjoy the beach and ice cream and time with friends.
I am thankful for Rachel Hauck and how reading her books give me something to do and are a great distraction.
I am thankful for Rikki and how his cuddles make everything better.
I am thankful for the series final of Parks and Rec even though it was hard to say good bye to Lesley Knope and the rest of the characters I have grown to know and love.
I am thankful for Diet Coke and how it helps get me through the day.
I am thankful for air conditioner and that I don't have to brave the heat.
I am thankful for understanding employment agencies even though they have never met me and I'm not officially on their books.
I am thankful to God for giving me the strength to work through challenge.

Comments

Popular Posts