Feeling Lost

I am feeling very lost at the moment to say the least! I received my last pay check yesterday and then did the totally expected freakout wondering what the hell am I doing with my life. I have been told that maybe I should study a certificate in youth work and look at going into that area. I have looked at various jobs online and all scare me to some degree and I wondering if I am really cut out for the jobs. I feel like my experience and qualifications are so focused around administration that any jobs I do apply for that are completely different people will look at my resume and wonder why I am applying for that job instead of admin work. I have no idea what I should be doing let alone starting to look for and I want to run for the hills at the thought of starting over again.
I just want a job to come out and hit me in the face, I want someone to tell me what I should be doing and whether I should do something completely different. I love being a youth ambassador for ReachOut so if I could do something similar as a job that would be great, I am also a great baker and so many people tell me I should get a job in that area, I just want something that I can handle and grow in. If it means working in a supermarket then so be it. I guess at this stage I can't really look to the long term only the short term.
For now my plan is to pray on it and repeat until something happens. God has always been in control of my life and this time is no different, for now its just a matter of waiting to see where he leads me.

Comments

Popular Posts