The next stage

This is happening, on Friday I officially leave my job and I have mixed emotions about it all. I know I am doing what's right for me but apart of me is wondering whether is ok to throw away 6 months.
A while ago I listened to a sermon online and in it the preacher was saying that God doesn't care about how many 'likes' you have on Facebook or followers on Instagram or what you do as long as you are serving him and that message has been on my mind lately. In this society so much is weighed on your job and what you do but at the end of the day it shouldn't matter. I have survived being unemployed for 2 years and I will survive it again if need be. But if I am being honest I am ready to try new things and explore all my options, I want to take chances and risks (something that is so unlike me!) and enjoy finding my place in the world. I have said this many times and it honestly couldn't be much truer I am ready for God to lead me into this Journey and see what doors he opens. I am ready to face my fears and see what my next step will be, I am ready to show people how God has worked through me and how I find strength in him.
Because God knew this would happen and he has been preparing me for this stage in my life and I am 100% trusting in guide me.

Comments

Popular Posts