Five Friday Favourites

 Its been really odd cold and wet weather here, which has meant I have had to break out my winter clothing. I am a bit annoyed as I swear it's meant to be Summer but then again I would rather the wet weather than the hot dry weather we normally have this time of year. I have been staying inside quite a bit so this fortnight's favourites reflect that.

Riverdale - I had no idea what to expect when I watched the first episode on Netflix but it has me intrigued. I like how it has a mystery element to it but there is something deeper under the surface which I am sure will come out eventually. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes and counting down the days until the next episode gets released!

Ask Reddit - want a fun way to procrastinate that isn't Facebook or Netflix well then Ask Reddit is your solution! People ask interesting questions and the answers are always a suprise. I always find I learn something too from the answers espicially when it comes to questions asked to certain professions regarding interesting situations they have been in (like this one and this one). I will warn you once you start reading it can be really hard to stop!

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick - I have been using this in minimalist for quite a while now and I have to admit that its been one of my go to lipsticks. It provides great long lasting colour without drying out my lips and the colour looks good on all skin tones too. I'm not a fan that it needs to be sharpened compared to a normal lipstick but that's more an inconvenience thing than anything else.

The Office boxset - so I took the plunge and bought it! I am seeing many afternoons filled with laughter in my future and can't wait to relive all the fun times, like the clip below.
When the road rage doesn't match the playlist John Crist video - no words needed such a relatable funny video!


Comments

Popular Posts