Five Friday Favourites

I was meant to do Five Friday Favourites last week but it slipped my mind completely as I had church camp that weekend. It was so nice to get away for a few days and just relax, I was lucky enough to get my own dorm which I really enjoyed as I never had to worry about waking anyone up in the middle of the night and I could spread my stuff out. The talks were good too and I really enjoyed the fellowship, plus the food was amazing and it was a wonderful weekend. I was in charge of doing the quiz on the Sunday night which went really well and everyone said how good it was, I made sure to have a good range of questions and kept it short (45 minutes) so no one lost their attention spans. Being me and having a target on my head I managed to get hit by a Frisbee which was a low point but I did get a free ice cream from the kid who did it so I guess it was worth it, though it could only happen to me - this is why I avoid sports!
Moving on to Five Friday Favourites:

Friends - this is my current TV show of choice (I got the boxset as a gift) and I am halfway through season 8. Despite it starting the year I was born, I am really enjoying it and find myself laughing non stop. I really like Chandler just his comments and how despite having a rough childhood he can laugh it. I also like Joey and Chandler's pet duck and chick(en), though how they manage to have them in an apartment is beyond me!

Lego Friends Cupcake Café - yes I am 22 and yes I did just buy this Lego set for myself but it is super cute and something I would've LOVED when I was younger so I bought it for my inner child. Plus you are never too old for Lego! I really love all the detail it has, also if you follow the instructions it isn't too hard to put together despite looking tricky. I also bought this set which is super cute too and kinda goes with it. I am so happy that they have brought out the Lego Friends range even if it is a few years too late for me really to enjoy but for now I will just buy a few sets here and there so I can relive my childhood years.

Scented 3D owl alphabet keyring - I went into Smiggle the other day and saw these cute keyrings so I got one for me and one for my Mum. They are super cute and a bonus is that they are rubber so if you drop them they won't break. I always get loads of compliments on mine (I have 2 on my keys, 2 on my bag and 1 on my backpack not including this one which has yet to find a place to go) and love them so much. If they have a new alphabet keyring chances are I will have it because they are great way to personalise your keys/bag/backpack but not being in your face about your name.

Fun cheap pranks to pull on your family reddit - while I like to think as myself as a prankster I am really not but after reading some of these I might just have to give pranking another go. What's good with most of these is that while they will be annoying they won't hurt anyone's feelings and everyone should have a good laugh. It's also really funny to read about the elaborate pranks people have pulled on each other and how somethings the simplest pranks are the best.

Finally I saw the below picture this past week and it really made me laugh, I never watched a lot of Vegietales growing up but as with any Christian kid I knew who they were. Occasionally I watched it when Sunday School wasn't on in the holidays or in Christian Ed when I was in high school (no idea why but hey if it keeps the kids entertained for a period then that's a good thing right?!). Photo originally seen here.


Comments

Popular Posts