An update on coping

Thought I would just do an update on how I am going since this post. Nothing has changed on the job front which is hard, but I am keeping on praying and I know God has the right job out there for me. I have been chatting to lots of people and using their skills to help me. I recently reformatted my resume after talking to some people at church who gave me some advice and I am really happy with it and feel that it's so much more professional now.
I am currently walking the fine line of wanting to apply for any job possible but also realising that I have to be picky. I am applying for a much broader range of jobs, not just admin and customer service. If a job is part time, in a supportive environment and I have the skills I apply for it. I applied for a job last week that looks promising so I am praying that that leads to an interview. My employment agency has also been putting my name forward for a few jobs that also look promising, so praying that they lead somewhere too.  I have no idea when I will get a job but I am trying to do everything that I can to land a job soon.
I do feel as though I am coping better, but I do have my moments, I also find I have these moments filled with anxiety for no apparent reason which are challenging and I never know how long they will last for. I am trying to get more in a routine with my sleep and along with regular exercise I am hoping these anxiety moments decrease.
I am realising that I am just in a time of my life where I need to take it one day at time and if I have days where I'm not coping then that's fine, things will eventually get better even if only God knows when that will be.

Comments

Popular Posts