Not Caring

Still unemployed and nothing has changed, no jobs on the horizon and it seems at every employment
agency meeting I feel like they are doing nothing, but I don't care. But two months ago I was in the same position and feeling really annoyed and angry, I have no idea what has changed but my mindset has changed.
There's been very few jobs I can apply for, I haven't applied for a job in almost 2 weeks because there is nothing out there and I don't care. I want to care but that won't change anything and I check Seek every day and a few other sites on a regular basis but nothing has popped up and that's ok.
I would love a job but if I am doing everything I can, why should I worry?
I'm a planner by nature and a bit of a control freak (mainly due to my anxiety), so for me not to care about this unemployment situation is a big deal. I used to think that once I got a job other things would fall into place but why should I put my plans on hold due to not having a job? I am lucky to get money from the government and while its not a lot, its enough to live off and save a bit. I would do anything to have a job but maybe I should just stop worrying about it all and let God deal with it?
I still pray about getting a job and it's still a huge prayer point for me but at the same time I know God has a plan for me and while being unemployed isn't fun I know there must be a reason for it. So maybe not caring at the moment isn't a bad thing?
Image from 2017's Sadie Robertson calendar you can order 2018's here

Comments

Popular Posts