Five Friday Favourites

Another week is over! I'm 4 weeks down in my TAFE course I am really enjoying it so far, of course I have assignments due in the next few weeks which I'm not really enjoying but I am loving what I am learning :)
Next weekend is church camp down south which I can't wait for, I am so ready for a little getaway and spending time with church family is always fun. I've gotten permission to leave class early on Friday so I am hoping to beat the traffic heading down south for the long weekend (my aim is to race home have a shower and be on the road by 4.00pm). It's always a fun filled weekend with lots of board games, ice cream and fellowship which is just what I need.

Onto Friday Favourites:

Pink and gold leather clutch - do I need another clutch? Probably not, but I've been wanting one from Kikki K for so long I finally went for it :) the size is perfect and the colours make me happy. I have a feeling this will be my go to clutch for events and for outfits where I need a pop of colour.

Greenhouse Academy Season 2 - I watched this last week and I am still speechless, I honestly had no idea where it was going at times but it was really good. I will say some of the characters got on my nerves (looking at Aspen here) but the cast chemistry was great and it was a great season overall. Of course it had to end on a cliff hanger so I am hoping for a season 3.

Dusk Rewards - I finally took the plunge and joined Dusk Rewards, its valid for two years and if you love candles its worth it. You pay $10 which you get back as a voucher emailed to you within 24 hours of joining up. Plus you get 10% off all full priced items and 5% off sale items, you also get a $20 voucher on your birthday. So over 2 years it's $50 worth of value plus all you save from the discounts you get.

Breeze Bud Vase in teal - fresh flowers always make me happy and I think vases are one of those things you never buy. I always think a collection of small vases on a table works for a variety of occasions and you can mix and match colours and materials, I couldn't resist purchasing this vase. Of course it's not for me but for a gift but I really like it and I hope the recipient likes it as well.


Disney Zombies soundtrack - by now it's no secret I love DCOMs and I had to download the latest movie soundtrack. The songs are catchy and fun, though my favourite is Stand (the video clip is a bit weird but the song is good) and I've been playing it on repeat since last Friday.

Comments

Popular Posts