Five Friday Favourites

The word to describe these past 2 weeks is Assignments, I have had so many and while I am feeling overwhelmed at times I am slowly getting through them and I will be relieved when break starts at the end of next week! Of course the break will be filled with a few assignments but it will be nice not going to class :)
I'm also seriously considering continuing to study once this course ends in June, I'm really loving it and I just don't think I have the energy to go back to the unknowns of unemployment at the moment. At the start of the course my plan was to look for work for 6 months after I got my Cert. 4 and if I hadn't gotten a job then do my Diploma in Community Services the following year but the more I think about the more it makes sense to just continue studying. It's a year course compared to 6 months and a few of my classmates are wanting to continue to study it too so I will already know people, along with the campus and all in all it will be much less anxiety inducing if I just go straight from doing my Cert. 4 to doing the Diploma.
I don't need to enrol for a few months so for now I am praying about it and focusing on finishing my Cert. 4.

I've finally booked in to the see the physio next Monday about my ankle, so hopefully I will get some exercises to do and I will see some improvement.
For those wondering I have tiny (pin prick) avulsion fracture, the treatment is the same for a sprain; keeping it strapped, staying off it as much as possible (so my morning walks are out for the time being) and doing some exercises from a physio. So while it is technically broken its so small, so its the best case scenario for a fracture. I do notice a huge difference in how it feels on the days I keep off it, last Friday I was baking all afternoon and that night it really hurt, compared to Monday when I kept off it and the pain was minimal.

I've also been watching bits and pieces of the Commonwealth games, mainly focusing on the Gymnastics! I am always in awe of what gymnasts are capable of and just how effortless they look when you know it must be super hard.
Moving onto Friday Favourites:

Rylee Luxe Stripe Batwing long sleeved top - I can't believe I am already thinking about my Winter wardrobe. I always like Autumn and Spring as its not too hot or cold and I get away with jeans, tops and flats but come Winter I break out the long sleeves! I always have trouble finding nice long sleeved tops but when I saw this top at Jeanswest it was love at first sight. It's such a flattering print and fit plus the fabric feels amazing.

The Detail - this show is so good! Its from the people who did Saving Hope and it's so nice to see a crime/police show based around 3 strong women. The first 2 episodes have been amazing and I know it will only get better and better.

Over My Head by Echosmith - music always makes doing assignments less boring and Echosmith is often on repeat. I loving all their new music of course I manage to have their new song Over My Head stuck in my head throughout the day but I'm not complaining.




Raise Dough 2018 - this is ReachOut's newest fundraising campaign and it combines 2 of my favourite things baking and ReachOut :) so of course I signed up for it and I wanted to encourage everyone else to sign up for it too! You can either do it in person or online and there is no limit to what types of baked goods you can sell :)

Kikki K Everyday Gen Pen Cat - this is my current pen of choice for assignments and study, I love the gel ink and it rolls so smoothly. I actually now have 4 of these pens because I love them so much. The cat print is super cute too and it's a great way to show your love of cats when you're studying.







Comments

Popular Posts